Inspired by the beauty and vibrancy of our surroundings, our Chamber envisions to create a business community that reflects the spirit and energy of Green Lake. Benefits of membership are available to new entrepreneurs as well as established business owners in our Green Lake Seattle neighborhood.
To promote a thriving, successful, and sustainable business community through networking, education, and collaboration.
Advocate for financial health, business promotion and networking, provide resources, events, meetings, business exposure, connection, referrals, and entrepreneur support.
• Presence on our websites, Facebook, and other social media platforms.
• Monthly meetings for networking with other local businesses, non-profit organization, and learn about community events.
• Discounted rates to advertise annually on our neighborhood map by Knotis that features a paper version as well as a virtual link for additional social media features.
• Promotional opportunities at various events promoted and/or sponsored by our Chamber or other Chambers of Commerce or City of Seattle events.
• Discounted rates to showcase your businesses at various events and activities.
• Opportunities to volunteer and serve in the community.
• Leadership opportunities within the Chamber.
• Discount on Chamber membership if you are a member of a neighboring chamber.
Our Green Lake Chamber Monthly Membership Meeting happens at Noon on the fourth Monday of each month at the Bridge located at 6846 Woodlawn Ave NE Suite B, Seattle, WA 98115. Social networking after-hour events are organized four to six times annually. We vacation in August, and November, and our annual Holiday Soriée happens in early December.
If you are interested in joining, complete online form: JOIN NOW!